Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Quick Mini Update - Sold Half ISRG Jan Option for 910% Profits

Just closed half of ISRG position at 910% profit and have put a trailing stop of 20% on the remaining positions for now. I also traded AAPL right after I posted my last update. Made a whopping 20% plus profit on the regular stock position. But because I failed to update my blog when I bought it as per my own rules, I am not going to take the credit for it in this blog's portfolio. I think that is fair. More detailed commentary to follow later this week with an updated open and closed list. Be very careful today as it is the day after Labor holiday and this should give you a good indication of where the market is headed in near term as more traders emerge out of their slumber. Good luck and have a great day.

No comments: