Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trade Update: Accenture

I am buying Accenture Options. (If you are not an options trader, you could consider buying the stock i.e. ACN). The purchase was May 35 Calls for a price of $2.15. Accenture is reporting earnings tomorrow close of Market. It is not only a play upon Accenture's impressive quarter over quarter positive performance with positive expectations in the last call but also the weak dollar. Its a quick trade. We might get out of it depending on whether we get a lift off the earnings and how big it is.

Good luck
Krish

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just letting you know that I appreciate your trading blog. I'm interested in trading but need to accumulate capital I can afford to lose before I jump in. Meanwhile I'm paper trading and reading books, blogs and forums. Thanks for your insights.

Krish R said...

Thank you for your kind words. I like the fact that you are only trading initially with the capital you can afford to lose. That is the golden rule when you jump into these markets. Good luck!